Harnessing inner potential
- How to motivate and empower myself.
- Building my self-esteem.
- Comfort zones and ruts in life
- Recognize and stop the “Blame Game”.
- Taking perspective on my life.
- What life really is all about and re-igniting the flame.
- Victim vs. victor mentality – developing a victor mentality.
- Moving from quitter and/or camper to climber.
- Barriers to potential – managing these barriers effectively.
- Maximizing and ‘unleashing’ the power of the mind.
Coping with change
- Understanding change, the change cycle and where I am.
- My emotive responses to change.
- Comfort zones and getting out of them.
- Recognizing and ‘managing’ my blocks and understanding the need to advance and progress.
- The positives of change – to make change and new situations work for me.
- Developing a victor mentality through understanding the power of the mind (subconscious) in times of change.
- How to re-programme my old pictures and habits to create new habits, patterns and reality.
- Building internal desire to effect change from within.
Selling yourself and image
- The power of Image
- Projecting yourself
- Voice, dress and non-verbal communication
- Trend awareness
- The art of engaging in conversation
- Politics and games people play
- General self-marketing techniques
- Understanding communication profiles and styles
- General assertive skills
- General communication skills
- Self-management techniques
- Understanding systemic thinking and the impact thereof
- Prioritizing and planning
- Embracing change and making change work for you
- Harnessing stress
- Creative thinking and solution generation
- Active Responsibility
- Setting goals for myself
- Energizing to move forward
- The Science behind “emotional intelligence”
- What research has shown
- Studies in Psychology
- Management science and leadership
- Social competency
- How to develop emotional intelligence in others